Friday, April 15, 2011

For Felix

So Felix just reminded me that my blog is old news.  As in all the news on it is old.  So now I'm going to update it...in 2 minutes or less.

Last day of school was yesterday.  It kinda sucked.  I had a little party, and no one talked to me.  The end.
Today I laid in bed with Shelby watching TV as she reveled in her hangover.  Then there were sandwiches and pie/cheesecake.  The end.
Going to Paris on Sunday to live with Felix until I move back to the US.  The End.
Tomorrow is my last day in St. Saulve.  The End.
I went to see Cee Lo Green two weeks ago.  Tickets were free, my boyfriend is the best.  The end.
It's been two minutes.  The end.
P.S.
Shelby always ends all her stories with "the end" when they are only two sentences long.  I'm going to miss her.  The end.
P.P.S.
Back to Shelby-Sporcle-TV time.

No comments:

Post a Comment